Childrens Birthday Cakes


Let me make your child's birthday a little bit more special!
I specialize in making Rice Krispie Treat Cakes.
I have been making Rice Krispie Treat Cakes for 5 years now and I love it!
I can custom make any cake for you, either to match the theme of the birthday or by adding specific detail that incorporate the interests of the
birthday girl or birthday boy.


Pricing:


3 Tier Round or Square: $85
2 Tier Round or Square: $65
Single Tier Round or Square: $30
Individual Round or Square: $3-5 each depending on extras and/or embellishments

Ask me for pricing on any other size/shape.

I drizzle the cakes with chocolate, caramel and/or marshmallow creme. I can make the chocolate any color you like.

Embellishments include ribbon or frosting to cover the seams and one add on of your choice. The cake topper will be provided by you unless otherwise requested, there may be an additional charge if I provide the topper.

Ideas:


Dora the Explorer
Wow Wow Wubbzy
Thomas the Tank Engine
Sesame Street
Blue's Clues
Baby Einstein
Little Bear
Caillou
Utah Jazz
Real Soccer
Swimming
Bikes
....and countless more possiblities