Groom's Cakes




Let me make your wedding day a little bit more perfect!
I specialize in making Rice Krispie Treat Groom's Cakes.
I have been making these for 5 years now and I love it!
I can custom make any cake for you, either to match the theme/colors of your wedding, or by adding specific detail that incorporate your husband-to-be's talents, interests, hobbies, etc.


Pricing:


3 Tier Round or Square: $100
2 Tier Round or Square: $75
Single Tier Round or Square: $50

Ask me for pricing on any other size/shape.

I drizzle the cakes with chocolate, caramel and/or marshmallow creme. I can make the chocolate whatever color you would like.

Embellishments include ribbon or frosting to cover the seams and one add on of your choice. The cake topper will be provided by you unless otherwise requested, there may be an additional charge if I provide the topper.

Ideas
:

Fishing
Camping
4 Wheeling
Hunting
Golfing
Basketball
Baseball
Soccer
Water Skiing
Boating
Motorcycles
Bikes
Dr. Pepper
Mountain Dew
Computers
Chocolate covered strawberries
Cars
...and countless more possibilities